03 Jun May 21st Carriage Services & AARP Relationship
Recently, Carriage Services has joined such recognized brands as McDonalds, CVS, Google & AT&T as official Pledge Signers valuing experienced 50+ workers. By collaborating with AARP, Carriage Services is publicly stating that we:
- Believe in equal opportunity for all workers, regardless of age
- Believe that 50+ workers should have a level playing field in their ability to compete for and obtain jobs
- Recognize the value of experienced workers
- Recruit across diverse age groups and consider all applicants on an equal basis.
As an official pledge signer, we can start utilizing the entitled pledge benefits:
- Identification as a pledge signer on the AARP Job Board and distinction within search results
- Discounted pricing on the AARP Job Board, and opportunities for enhanced listings that promote your employer brand
- AARP Employer Pledge Program Quarterly Newsletter
- Use of the AARP Pledge logo on the employer website and/or career/job page(s) linked to the program (rules for appropriate use apply).
- Opportunities to participate in AARP’s online career fairs and serve as a subject matter experts on AARP Work Webinars