Life At Carriage
We provide our local businesses with the environment, resources, and support that add value to each funeral and cemetery service operation and further enhance its position in their respective community.
When you become a member of the Carriage Services team, you’ll be taking the first step in building a career rich with personal challenges and opportunities for professional development. You’ll be part of a company which is committed to being the most professional, ethical, and highest quality funeral and cemetery service organization in our industry.
The day-to-day operations of Carriage Services are grounded on five guiding principles:
- Honesty, integrity, and quality in all that we do
- Hard work, pride of accomplishment, and shared success through employee ownership
- Belief in the power of people through individual initiative and teamwork
- Outstanding service and profitability go hand-in-hand
- Growth of the company is driven by decentralization and partnership
Whether you work in a funeral home or cemetery setting, or within our Houston Support Center, you’ll find working for Carriage Services to be both challenging and rewarding.
The future at Carriage Services is bright. We invite you to join us in our dedicated service to the communities we serve nationwide.